This postcard shows the waterfront at Camp Lincoln for Boys which is located on Lake Hubert, near Brainerd. The card was used in 1939, but the message is unrelated to the camp. The back of the postcard has this description:
Lake Hubert, 13 miles from Brainerd, is an ideal camp location with a marvelous sandy swimming beach. Big towering pines add beauty and atmosphere.The history of Camp Lincoln goes back to 1909 when the camp was established as the Blake Camp. In 1923, the camp was purchased by a new owner and renamed Camp Lincoln. The camps 100-year anniversary was celebrated in 2009.